BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Music fuck my life

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Make up class & my master piece**


Juz finish my make up class in one sem(half year)....In this sem,
have learned alot here~need to say thank you to my teacher^^Have to learned more technique when doing make up, think is very difficult but i trust myself can do it & try my best^^Juz want to share with u here all my memories & my master piece~including Bride make up & Professional make up..YEAHHHH!!!!!!!




married^^hehe..



*
*
*
*




vampire.....yeahhh!!!





*
*
*
*




so cold!!!! hahahaha





J, u are mind^^Muackss...haha





J & Babe^^





Me & J^^

*
*
*
*
my master piece

Bridal Make Up




Bride 1

*
*




Love it so much^^





Bride 2





Bride 3




Bride 4

*
*
Professional Make Up



Spring make up




Summer make up




Autumn make up




Winter make up



Bright make up



Butterfly look make up



Old make up + Injure make up




Crown make up

Happy memories^^thanks with u all^^


THE END
BYE,B out!^^

3 comments:

  1. nice nice... hehe.. next time we make a small group trip for shooting wan anot... haha..

    ReplyDelete