BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Music fuck my life

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to my mum^^ muacksss~

Today with J went to L.Mall meet Suzan & her college frens..
Having my lunch at there~Mcd...then we shop for awhile, ard buy
two cap for our self..hehe~thanks J acc me went to S.Wang buy a
birthday present for my mum.....used long time to choose the present,haha~
bcoz i'm scare my mum dislike that....but when she's open the present, she's
feel happy & say with me love it so muchhh~hahaha~i'm very happy on that
moment...yahooooooo~After that, at night acc my babe going to Jay house awhile
for dye her hair become purple lady...hahaha~cant wait to see her hair style...hehe~
Then, my father treat we all went to KL TOWER having our dinner, but when we
reach there is ard closed..so we went to Victoria station having steak, closed again...
Haizzzzz~so down....then finally we founded The Ship to celebrate my mum birthday...
nothing to say again...share with u all the pics...^^



mine^^



Joan^^



is on the way....love my ZARA dress^^hehe~



blerkkkkkkk~haha...



my brother^^he's busy to play his iphone..haha..



he's ROCK right????? is my father....busy to taking pics..hahaha~




^^



the menu....^^



LAMBORGHINI^^



cool^^



wow!! see the fire~



mine~



a gift from me & my bro to my mum^^

*
*
*
sry about dint have my mum pic bcoz she dislike take pic...

once again say with my mum HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, wish u'll
keep younger & "cheong ming bang sui"....hahaha~



BYE,B out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment