BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Music fuck my life

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shop til you drop!!



Shopped with my family, BABY!!Pavillion will be our place* and my serious brother bought me a shirt! believe it or not!!! Thank you, love you so muchie, despite your fierce surface, you're still quite likable inside.^^
My mom was like mad lady shopping, it was suffering for me to control myself cause i had bought some CNY clothes a week before, sad la really~~ money money must be funny in a rich man's world :(

Im really lucky to have a loving family, we are strong when we are together:) smiley!
Its always beneficial to hang out with your parents, cause you dont need to use a penny ! XD
still thinking bout my mouth-watering dinner !

Some pics for the day@.@
Open your eyes and look ~hahahahahaa....:)

Our driver!hahaha!!



mother bringing Emprorio Armani


nice setting for CNY^^


This will be my fierce BRO!


With my brother, he is trying to avoid the camera.


take 1


take 2


bala ba ba ba....im lovin it!~


before going home**
My lovely MUM and brother !^^





on3 and only BRO^^ love you la!!


My petite mum!!


and last but not least, Miss B!!!^^



Our things !! had great time with family!! muackkkss(kiss kisss)

B out!
will write soon !!>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment